These are the safest neighborhoods in Colorado Springs
- Briargate/Northeast Colorado Springs
- We’ve talked a great deal about this area and for good reason. It’s statistically the safest neighborhood in Colorado Springs. With a median home price right around 300K, you can’t go wrong in choosing to buy a home here.
- Not far from the Briargate neighborhood, this area sits closer to the United States Air Force Academy. Active duty service members, veterans, and other people looking for breweries, restaurants, and affordable neighborhoods all call this place home.
- This area is growing at an unprecedented rate and for good reason. It has top-rated schools, large homes, and every type of shopping you can want. Lots tend to be smaller on this side, but if you want your slice of suburbia in a safe neighborhood looks no further than the east side of Powers boulevard.
- Old Colorado City
- Safer than 27% of Colorado Springs Neighborhoods, this area has a whole lot more to offer than your typical region. Homes here have character and eclectic housing options ranging from the 200K range up to a million dollars. People who move here tend to stay for life, so if you find a home here you better act fast. Residents love to stroll down to the historic district full of saloons and charming shops with some of the highest-rated restaurants in the city.